Thursday, June 30, 2011

Just like riding a bike?

I had my first real in-person interview today... first in I'm guessing in 11+ years.  I can't lie - I was definitely nervous going in, but I prayed about it a lot between last night and this morning.  "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" has been my mantra as of late.  It was much easier when I framed this interview in a new way - if nothing else, this was an experience to get my feet wet again in the interview arena.  However, I must say of all the gifts bestowed upon me by my Creator - reading people is one of my assets.  So once I'm in front of a person and can get a good "read" on them, I can do really well.

Now I wait... I have another interview with a different company on my horizon.  I can rest easy though - and I have to say, this is one of the best perks of being a true believer - this is all in God's hands.  He has a plan and it is the perfect plan for me at this time.  Whatever comes, I can pray over it and feel good about my decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment