Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Working out is hard to do

As most of you know, I'm on a weight-loss quest.  I'm not proud of how far I let myself go, but know that I'm well over halfway - close to two thirds of the way! - to my (healthy) goal weight, I can admit that it was BAAAAD! 

At any rate, if anyone else out there needs to be encouraged, I'm your gal.  And I wouldn't mind a reciprocation either.  I do make my posts on Facebook on my weight loss, though sometimes I slack.  It has been slow and steady with little spikes of weight gain (1-2 lbs) but generally in a downward trend.  Let me just tell you, it's hard for several reasons: 1) being a female has some serious challenges in losing weight 2) having a 2 1/2 year old can sometimes wear me out and 3) sometimes I just flat out don't put myself into the equation - meaning I don't make myself a priority.

Neither here nor there... I'm healthier now and getting healthier everyday.  Chocolate continues to be my kryptonite, but at least now I can enjoy it in moderation.  :)  And as long as I remain active, it will all work out!

Keep up the great work to all of you on my same quest...

1 comment: