Sunday, February 20, 2011

First blog ever!

Welcome to my first blog.  I don't know where this is going to take me but I thought it would be fun.  I will begin by telling you a little about our little family.

My husband Chris and I got married in May of 2007 and the day we got back from our honeymoon, we moved thousands of miles away from our families to SW Washington state.  Here we have bought a house and started a family.  And now we are anxious to return to the state that we really consider home... Texas.

Our son CJ was born November 2, 2008 and is simply the sweetest boy.  He has a heart of gold!  I'm sure I am a bit biased being his mom and all... but honestly he is just a kind-hearted little boy.  He loves to move, as most 2 year olds do... he runs (hardly ever walks), jumps and hides behind doors and blinds and curtains.  He is one of the funniest kids I've ever known.  He has a very contagious laugh and a smile that can just make you melt.  It amazes me how smart he is and that he is constantly learning something new.  Last night he sang the ABC's for Chris and then for me.  We have been singing the ABC's to him since he was a baby and I know that his daycare is always teaching the kids new things... but it just took us both by surprise.

Enough gushing on this little guy.  I suppose this blog will take on a life of its own as I go through life.  I'll try to post often and include pictures so friends and family alike can share in our journey.

May God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment