Saturday, February 26, 2011

Growing up

Well I guess our little boy is growing up... as much as I wish time would just stop, I know it is inevitable.  Not to mention, it feels like such a privilege to be his mother and to be given the distinct job of raising him to be a kind and generous person and to learn and know God's presence in his life.  With all that is going on in my own professional life right now, I know that my job as a mom will be a little tougher.  I need to deal with this, Chris and I need to deal with this, all while showing CJ how to follow God's design for our lives.
Bye-bye crib!

Standing next to the box his new big boy bed came in.

I realize he is a blur, but he usually is in photos!
I've gone off on a tangent here... really my purpose of this little blog entry is to simply announce that CJ will (hopefully) be sleeping in a toddler bed tonight!  I will post pictures later of his new bed and bedding set and maybe even one little boy (sitting or lying down???) in it.  This will be an interesting new adventure for all of us.
Checking out the new bed for the first time.

The blur is ready for bed!

Next step will be full-on potty training...

No comments:

Post a Comment